Contributors

Monday, December 6, 2010

Reflection - Week Fifteen

Wow!  It's already the end of the semester!

The ideas of development put forward in the "conference" were interesting... I believe we can't have the same plan for every country.  There are definitely different problems with every country and different strengths.  It is the same way with illnesses, social problems, and other personal problems.  The same thing won't work for everyone because everyone is different.

As I look back upon the semester, I can see things that I should have done better.  I can see places I should have studied more, tried harder, and focused better.  I see these mistakes as a learning opportunity going forward.  Doing better going forward is important.  The thing I need to remember is that there is no sense in living in the past.  I need to take my experiences and move on in my life and better my own problems to turn them into solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment