Contributors

Monday, October 18, 2010

Reflection on week 8

This week of class was awesome! Risk was my favorite childhood board game. I remember every Thanksgiving my cousins and I would play it, also I was really excited to go to salome because I’ve never been to an opera before.

When our game of diplomatic Risk first started I never thought it was going to get as serious as it did. I thought people would only focus on it in class, but we have had a lot of little head of state meetings outside of class; discussing and planning what to do to try and meet all of our goals. I’m also glad that I got to be head of state for my team in the game because I’m a really shy person and the position puts me on the spot and forces me to make tough decisions when everyone is watching. All in all I really enjoyed this past week, other than the paper.

2 comments:

  1. Keep in mind my love:

    "Does my hair look nonchalant or messy?"

    Enough said.

    FRAILTY THY NAME IS AUBREY AND HER MESSY, SEXY, SOPHISTICATED BUN. How many times have we purposefully hiked up up adolescent Catholic school skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused, and how does this promote conversation?

    ReplyDelete