Contributors

Friday, October 8, 2010

Reflection - Week Seven

The simulation was pretty fun.  I loved working with my group to develop our position and try to defend Ford.  The issue is really personal to me, as I am from Michigan, therefore most of my friends and family have ties to the auto industry.  My uncle, for example, could be laid off from Ford any day.  The industry IS Michigan's economy.  That's what we know.  It is very important to me.

Also, simulation started in our leadership gateway class this week.  Eventful things in my group, refugees, included Saudi Arabia leaving, Russia arguing to get them back, and a couple of agreements on the side.  It makes me miss model UN in high school and is very fun.

Finally, stay tuned for another post comparing the third Harry Potter movie/ characters to nations in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment