Contributors

Friday, October 1, 2010

Reflection - Week Six

Embassy Follow-Up:

Well, Here we are, two weeks later, and Ari and I have still not heard anything from the Israeli Embassy.  We are going to send a paragraph to PTJ so we can get the ball rolling.  We really want to go, but of course I had to pick one of the hardest countries to randomly bump into the ambassador of.  That's just my life.

Class this week and my concerns:

This week we were engaged in some fascinating discussions about IR theory and the alternatives there are. While I listened to everyone else make really bright, interesting points and raise fascinating questions, I felt oddly like I had nothing to say.  I often feel this way in discussion and it really worries me.  It just seems like everyone else is a little more... I don't know, more intelligent, more well-read, more put together than I am.  I think this has to do with some procrastination on my part, and I hope to make it better in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment